Made In The Shade 2 !
Shady Nook Pub
310 South Center Street Saybrook IL 61770
This event has already passed by. Sorry.
Welcome to the 2nd Annual Made in the Shade Festival!! We are very excited this year to have a HUGE two day music extravaganza!
Our festival is being held on a secluded 10 acre campground just 2 miles outside of Saybrook to the north. There is RV camping available for a small fee and free tent camping provided with your 2 day pass! Get there early set up camp and enjoy the great music and vendors throughout the fest!
Friday August 15th
- 5:00-5:50 John Till
- 6:00-7:30 Hurricane Ruth
- 7:45-9:15 Henhouse Prowlers
- 9:30-11:00 The Giving Tree Band
- 11:15-12:45 Cornmeal
- 12:00-12:50 Kenna Mae Reiss
- 1:00-2:00 Edward David Anderson
- 2:15-3:15 Rockin Johnny Band
- 3:30-4:45 Dan Hubbard and the Humadors
- 5:00-6:00 Chicago Farmer
- 6:15-7:15 Bones Jugs N Harmony
- 7:30-9:00 Kilborn Alley
- 9:20-10:50 The Steepwater Band
- 11:10-12:40 Simplified